Green Card Lottery Help Center United States
provided by US Green Card Office
Use the below search box to find answers to your questions
Find Frequently Asked Questions Below
Select A Category That Best Match What You Are Looking For.
How it works?
- * Due to technical issues, the registration period for DV-2019 is being restarted.
- * Add Our Address to Your Safe Sender List
- Error saving your information
- Spam or Junk folder setup, make sure you receive our mail in your inbox.
- I have not received any emails from you?
- I get an error when trying to signup?
- Can Same-sex spouses apply?
- Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED
- How do I check my application status and if I am a Green Card Lottery winner?
- Is each applicant limited to only one entry during the annual DV Registration period?
- May a husband and a wife each submit a separate entry?
- What family members must I include on my online application?
- * Why Should I Register with Green Card Experts?
- What is the Free Flights & Free Movement Additional offers?
- Must I submit my own entry, or may someone act on my behalf?
- Will the US Government assist with my airfare if i win?
- Will the US Government provide assistance to locate housing and employment?
- I've been contacted by US Green Card Office representative.
- Do you have a Facebook pages?
- Why is the Green Card Lottery year always 2 years ahead the actual year?
- What do the terms “eligibility”, “native” and “changeability” mean?
- What is the numerical limit for Green Card Lottery?
- What is a Green Card?
Living in USA
Who can apply?
- Can I include my partner on my application if we are not legally married?
- Can my spouse also submit an application?
- Is there a minimum age to apply for the DV program?
- May persons who are already registered for an immigrant visa in another category apply for the lottery program?
- Who is eligible to apply in the Green Card lottery?
- Who is eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery?
- 2017 Travel Ban will not effect Green Card Lottery Applicants
- I was not born in a qualified country but have a passport from a qualified country.
- You must be a native of a qualifying country!
- Why do natives of certain countries not qualify for the diversity program?
- My country is not in the list of qualifying countries?