Will the US Government provide healthcare, or provide any subsidies until i am fully settled?

No, applicants who obtain a DV visa are not provided any type of assistance from the US Government.

If you are selected to apply for a DV visa, you will be required, before you are issued a visa, to provide evidence that you will not become a public charge in the United States.

This evidence may be in the form of a combination of your personal assets, an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) from a relative or friend residing in the United States, and/or an offer of employment from an employer in the United States

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Ubaid Khan

    This is besr policy.

  • Avatar
    Daniel Hooks

    The best policy I love it