FIND OUT YOUR ANSWER
Select a category that best match what you are looking for.
- ★ Add Our Address to Your Safe Sender List
- Error saving your information
- Spam or Junk folder setup, make sure you receive our mail in your inbox.
- I have not received any emails from you?
- I get an error when trying to signup?
- How can I changes my email or postal address?
- Can Same-sex spouses apply?
- Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED
- How do I check my application status and if I am a Green Card Lottery winner?
- Is each applicant limited to only one entry during the annual DV Registration period?
- May a husband and a wife each submit a separate entry?
- What family members must I include on my online application?
- ★ Why Should I Register with Green Card Experts?
- What is the Free Flights & Free Movement Additional offers?
- Must I submit my own entry, or may someone act on my behalf?
- Will the US Government assist with my airfare if i win?
- Will the US Government provide assistance to locate housing and employment?
- I've been contacted by US Green Card Office representative.
- Do you have a Facebook pages?
- Why is the Green Card Lottery year always 2 years ahed the actual year?
- What do the terms “eligibility”, “native” and “changeability” mean?
- What is the numerical limit for Green Card Lottery?
- What is a Green Card?
- Can my spouse also submit an application?
- Is there a minimum age to apply for the DV program?
- May persons who are already registered for an immigrant visa in another category apply for the lottery program?
- Who is eligible to apply in the Green Card lottery?
- Who is eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery?
- If an Green Card Lottery selectee dies, what happens to the DV case?
- ★ How can I pay the Green Card Lottery Fee?
- Can I pay with Skrill?
- Can I pay with Paypal?
- I am applying on behalf of someone. Can I pay the processing fee?
- Can I pay with Western Union?
- Can I pay via Bank Transfer?
No trending questions yet.